More than two dozen of the industry’s top specialty run brands will present their products at The Running Industry Association’s (RIA) second annual Kick Show—also known as Kick Show 2.0—in Denver, CO, this May.
The 2020 brand lineup for this working show will represent all three of the key retail categories: footwear, apparel and accessories.
- The brands slated to present footwear are Altra, Asics, Brooks, Diadora, Hoka One One, Mizuno, New Balance, Nike, On, Saucony, and 361.
- Apparel lines will be presented by Asics, Brooks, Craft, New Balance, Nike, Oiselle, On, Rabbit, Saucony, and Vuori.
- Accessory brands attending are Addaday, Amphipod, Balega, Boco Gear, CEP, Feetures, Nathan, OS1st, Powerstep, Recover, Superfeet, and Swiftwick.
Unique to this year’s show, attending retailers have the choice of seeing line presentations or having sessions with brand executives in top-to-top meetings.
“Thanks to a panel of RIA retailers who helped curate the show, Kick Show 2.0 has an incredible brand lineup,” said Terry Schalow, RIA executive director. “In addition to the top brands in the channel, we will also showcase half a dozen smaller brands with new and exciting buying opportunities for our retail members. All during a 2.5 day working show that delivers product insight for buyers, top-to-top connections for store owners and a clear return on investment for all.”
New to Kick Show 2.0 is the Emerging Brand Showcase featuring several up-and-coming brands with fresh product ideas to keep retailers on the cutting edge. With a unique and efficient format, retailers will get exposed to newer brands in 15-to-20 minute sessions.
The Emerging Brand Showcase includes Ikor, Thread and Butter, Cadence Insoles, Drymax Sports and more to come.
Kick Show 2.0 is scheduled for May 11-14 at the Curtis Hotel in Denver. Registration closes April 11.
- Click here to read SGB Executive’s recent article about the second annual Kick Show.
- Click here to read SGB Executive’s recap of the 2019 show.
- Click here to read SGB Executive’s Q&A with RIA Executive Director Terry Schalow.
Photo courtesy RIA