After debuting January 2018, the Ikon Pass enters its third season with 41 global mountain destinations, a new four-day product, and continued pass holder benefits.
The Pass goes on sale March 5 in collaboration with Alterra Mountain Company, Aspen Skiing Company, Boyne Resorts, Powdr, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, Arapahoe Basin Ski Area, SkiBig3, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Taos Ski Valley, Zermatt, Thredbo, Mt Buller, Niseko United, Valle Nevado, and NZ Ski.
“As the Ikon Pass community grows, we are growing with it and are excited to offer skiers and riders around the globe expanded access and more products that offer value, suit their needs and help them experience the mountains we all love,” said Erik Forsell, chief marketing officer, Alterra Mountain Company. “Ikon Pass holders will use any excuse to get on the mountain, and our 41 destinations are happy to provide endless inspiration for their next adventure.”
Additional details include (but are not limited to):
- Vermont pass holders receive unlimited access days to Sugarbush Resort and unlimited days, with select blackout days, at Stratton and Sugarbush Resort;
- Unlimited, and up to five days access, to 38 destinations;
- For an additional fee, five days can be added at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and five days at Aspen Snowmass, with select blackout dates;
- Pass holders can split up their five- or seven-day access across the Southern Hemisphere season at Thredbo, Mt Buller, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Mt Hutt, and Valle Nevado.
- Pass holders lock in four-day access across 30 global Ikon Pass destinations. The four days can be used at four different destinations or at one mountain destination.
- Renewal discounts will be offered to 2019/20 Ikon Pass and Ikon Base Pass holders for the 2020/21 season if purchased before April 22.
- 2020/21 Ikon Pass and Ikon Base Pass holders will have immediate access to unlimited spring skiing at Big Bear Mountain Resort, Crystal Mountain, Snowshoe, Stratton, and Blue Mountain, valid on the day of purchase.
- Starting April 13, new pass holders will have unlimited spring access at Mammoth Mountain, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Solitude Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort, and Winter Park.
- An interest-free payment plan is available for Ikon Pass and Ikon Base Pass if purchased before April 22.
- For families, Ikon Pass holders can purchase up to two discounted Child Ikon Passes or Child Ikon Base Passes for kids ages 5-to-12 with the purchase of an Adult Ikon Pass or Adult Ikon Base Pass. The Child Pass promotion ends, and prices go up April 22.
- Night skiing is available at Steamboat, Big Bear Mountain Resort, Blue Mountain, Sunday River, Brighton Resort, Snowshoe, Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain, Mt. Norquay, Crystal Mountain, The Summit at Snoqualmie, Cypress Mountain, Niseko United, Coronet Peak, and Thredbo. Ikon Pass holders get unlimited access to night skiing at Steamboat.
For more detailed information visit ikonpass.com.