“There’s no such thing as the perfect boot, but Vans will always work on ways to update the Infuse. With all of the customization options for your individual foot and riding style, I’d say Vans is pretty damn close.” — Pat Moore, Vans global team rider
Pat Moore, pictured in Today’s post, is one of the best, most well-rounded snowboarders of all time and has been with the Vans family since 2012. In anticipation of the upcoming snow season, Pat partnered again with Vans on the Infuse Snowboot to ramp up it’s customizable features and deliver a new color, on sale now.
The Infuse, pictured below, is like an ATV for your feet: super comfortable all day through all terrain and packed with unlimited micro adaptability features for quick, on-the-go support.
Here are some of the standouts:
- Vans Flex Control System — including Hybrid Plus Boa with a custom slide-guide—enables optimal closure accuracy and flex variability in an all-in-one system and expands the flex range with an added Boa pass around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize flex control capabilities.
- Heat-moldable Liners with a removable asymmetrical X-cage for max heel hold.
- V3 UltraCush Co-Molded Cork and Recycled EVA Footbeds for support.
- Ultimate Waffle Outsoles for advanced heel dampening, stability, traction and control.
- Updated 360 degree Thermal Retention Layer around the toe box and in between the outsole and liner.
Pat Moore’s third personalized color of the Infuse is also featured on the Standard Snowboot and the UltraRange Hi Gore-Tex MTE LX, available online and at retail now.
Photos courtesy Vans