Saucony announces the launch of the Kinvara 12, the latest iteration of its running shoe franchise. Featuring the brand’s PWRRUN cushion technology, updated geometry and simplified upper, the Kinvara 12 is featherlight and fast.
“With an almost cult-like following, the Kinvara remains our trusted go-fast running shoe,” said Shawn Hoy, senior vice president, global product and innovation, Saucony. “PWRRUN cushioning keeps it light and fast to be a racing flat but it’s supportive enough to be an everyday trainer. We also simplified the upper design and improved the durability. We know the Kinvara 12 will be a trusted companion for runners who want a sleek, fast-looking and fast-feeling running experience.”
Key features include:
- PWRRUN midsole cushioning
- FORMFIT wraps the foot in 3D personalized foot-hugging fit at any speed
- Updated outsole pattern delivers increased ground contact
- XT-900 rubber adds durability in high-wear zones
- Premium touchpoints include collar foam and padded tongue
- Updated engineered mesh upper provides strategic flexibility and breathability
- 4mm offset
- Men 7.5 ounces/Women 6.5 ounces
For more product information, go here.
Photo courtesy Saucony