Saucony introduces the Guide 14, a streamlined update to the brand’s stability shoe. The Guide 14 provides comfort and support stability-seeking runners need but with less bulk, resulting in a lighter weight shoe.
PWRRUN foam offers responsiveness with a soft underfoot feel for a light, springy ride. The FORMFIT upper and an enhanced heel fit deliver confidence during footfall.
“The legacy of the Guide began in 2008 when our product team set out to design a lightweight stability shoe with a highly responsive ride,” said Shawn Hoy, senior vice president, global product and innovation, Saucony. “Since then, the Guide has served as a benchmark in the structured cushioning category, earning multiple international awards. Lately, runners have told us they want an even more simple and streamlined approach to stability and the Guide 14 delivers just that.”
Key features include:
- PWRRUN cushioning protects from impact with a soft yet responsive feel underfoot
- FORMFIT construction surrounds the foot in 360 degrees of comfort
- Breathable engineered mesh and a 3D-engineered TPU fascia in the upper provide structure without bulk
- An updated TPU guidance frame offers stability, guides the body through its natural gait cycle
- TRIFLEX outsole optimizes flexibility
- 8mm offset
- Men 10.5 ounces/Women 9.4 ounces
For more product information, go here.