KUIU announced the addition of its Super Down Burner Parka to its line of outerwear. The Parka was developed to provide warmth and protection from the coldest hunting conditions.
Sized as a true outer layer, it fits over base- and mid-layers, and is suited for low-output, extended activities such as glassing sessions, or sitting stationary for long periods of time, in sub-zero temperatures while remaining lightweight and packable.
“Our goal was to create the warmest, packable parka available in the hunting industry. We wanted to create a parka that would keep our customers safe and comfortable in the harshest, cold weather conditions,” said Kevin Wilkerson, senior director, brand marketing, KUIU.
The Parka is constructed with 30D ripstop nylon stunner stretch face fabric, fully seam taped Torain waterproofing with Dermizax three-layer laminate membrane for 100 percent waterproof and is windproof.
The Parka also features:
- 850+ Quixdown insulation,
- box wall baffled-down insulated liner,
- packable in its included stuff sack or a compression sack,
- internal underarm venting,
- dual-adjust cinch hood,
- exterior and internal pockets,
- multiple adjustment points on the wrists and hem,
- available in five colors, including KUIU’s three camo prints; and
- available in M to 4XL sizing.
For more product information, go here.