Surprise, AZ, November 15, 2019 – Fireside Outdoor, makers of the portable Pop-Up Fire Pit, earned high honors today as the Pop-Up Pit was awarded ‘Best Gift for Adventurers’ by USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards. The awards program recognizes the top ten products in a category as voted on by USA Today readers from an original list of 20 nominations. The Fireside Outdoor Pop-Up Pit placed second in the top ten list.
“The Pop-Up Pit was developed out of a desire to create a more portable, lightweight and environmentally friendly fire pit for outdoor adventurers,” said Mark Wolf, founder and president at Fireside Outdoor. “Our team is made up of outdoor enthusiasts and this award is a tremendous honor and validation to our mission as we look toward the future of creating fire safety management tools for the 21stcentury.”
Key features of the Pop-Up Pit that make it the ideal fire pit for outdoor adventurers include:
- Portable and lightweight, weighing less than eight pounds and can be assembled without tools
- Packable frame that folds into a carrying case the size of a small camping chair for easy transport
- Holds up to 125 pounds so you can load up enough wood to keep the whole camp warm
- A proprietary steel mesh bottom maximizes airflow and allows fires to burn hotter and more efficiently with 80% less smoke
- Accessory grill grate turns the fire pit into a full-size grill great for barbequing or tailgating
- Aerospace-inspired design allows the Pop-Up Pit to cool to the touch in just under 90 seconds
- Compliant with both the Bureau of Land Management and U.S. Forest Service regulations
Nominees for all categories are chosen by a panel of experts, which include a combination of editors from USA Today and 10Best.com, relevant expert contributors, and sources for both these media and other Gannett properties.
For more information about Fireside Outdoor and the Pop-Up Pit, visit firesideoutdoor.com. The complete list of ‘Best Gifts for Adventurers’ is available at 10best.com/awards/travel/best-gift-for-adventurers.
About Fireside Outdoor: Founded in 2016 in Phoenix, AZ, Fireside Outdoor was created with a simple purpose in mind: Engineer products that make managing an outdoor fire easier and safer. With the help of innovative materials and a team of skillful engineers, we are creating common-sense solutions to long-lasting problems. From wildfire prevention to reducing the impact our fires have on the environment. For more information, visit firesideoutdoor.com