Fausto Pinarello and majority shareholder L Catterton announced key management hires to bolster growth, accelerate the brand’s development and to take advantage of the brand’s reputation in the global high-performance bike category.
- Maurizio Bellin, Chief of Operations, brings in-depth knowledge and experience in the bicycle industry, first as a professional cyclist and then as General Manager for a leading bicycle components manufacturer.
- Federico Sbrissa, Chief Marketing Officer, with twenty years of experience in the bike and outdoor industries including Scapin, Garmont, Dynafit, Salomon Group, and Tecnica Group.
- Andrea Greguoldo, Supply Chain Director, from Safilo with expertise in managing complex subcontracting chains.
- Stefano Sacchet, Chief Financial Officer, joined the company in 2017.
- Walter De Luca, Sales Director, joined the company in 2019.
The Shareholders have entrusted the leadership of the Group to both its Global Headquarters in Treviso and its U.S. and UK branches.
Antonio Dus joined the company as a personal investor and global CEO. Dus will be tasked with preparing its mid-term business plan and will report to its Board of Directors. Most notably, Dus was CEO of Vibram and prior to that CEO of the Tecnica Group.
“I am honored to be joining this iconic brand, and I do so humbled and aware of its prestige in cycling. I envision a society in which the bicycle will play an ever-increasing role in the social fabric of outdoor sports and sustainable mobility. Pinarello has always radically innovated in the demanding world of top-level racing, and we believe that we can also make a huge contribution to this vision”.
Fausto Pinarello, founding partner and Chairman of the Board of Directors, will assume the role of Brand Guardian and continue to foster the brand’s legacy in the racing world, including its relationship with Team INEOS, who produced a winning performance on the Pinarello at the 2020 Giro d’Italia.
Fausto Pinarello said, “The Pinarello brand has been seeing unprecedented growth, and we are convinced that our brand, which represents the pinnacle of all passionate cyclists, has yet to express its full potential. This is why we have worked to create an organizational structure capable of achieving our growth goals.”
Photo courtesy Pinarello