Furthering its commitment to highlighting the supply story behind Outdoor Retailer, show organizers will introduce the industry's first Industrial Design Center at Summer Market 2013, July 31 – Aug. 2 at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Salt Lake City, UT.
- See and use the latest 2D drawing technologies-even participate in fun sketch competitions
- Create, manipulate, and print 3D models using breakthrough tools from the top vendors
- Discover how crowdsourcing and community-based design drive innovation for outdoor brands
- See and touch the innovative materials that are setting new trends in product design and development
- Prepare for new design talent entering the workforce; learn how to keep in-house designers up to speed
The Industrial Design Center is possible through partnership and support from the co- creation platform MESH01, the Industrial Design Society of America and the online textile resource FabricLink Network.