The National Ski & Snowboard Retailers Association (NSSRA) selected Gordon Geiger of Geiger’s (Lakewood, OH) as chair and Tom Fuerst of Pedigree Ski Shop (White Plains, NY) as vice chair at its June 11, 2019 board of directors meeting.
Geiger and Fuerst will serve the NSSRA Board as the organization sharpens its strategic focus. Tracy Gibbons of Sturtevant’s (Bellevue, WA) will continue to serve as Secretary/Treasurer.
Other members of the NSSRA Board are:
- Tom Gately, Snow Merchandising Corp. (Springfield, MA)
- Jon Morrill, Kittery Trading Post (Kittery, ME)
- Dave Nacke, Sports Specialists, Ltd. (Golden, CO)
- Jenna Pate, Summit Sports/Skis.com (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Robb Shepherd, Shepherd & Schaller (Wausau, WI)
- Roger Sobotka, Paoli Pro Shop (Evansville, IN)
The National Ski & Snowboard Retailers Association is a volunteer-led organization dedicated to growing snow sports participation and to support and educate specialty snow sports retailers.