Bozeman, MT-based pack company Mystery Ranch on Wednesday announced its further expansion into international markets. With new partnerships across Europe, Asia and the Middle East, the company seeking to grow across the globe.
“We are seeing exceptional growth in our business, both nationally and abroad,” said Mystery Ranch VP of Sales and Marketing Alex Kutches. “With the addition of these fine distributors, we look forward to what the future holds for Mystery Ranch.”
Mystery Ranch is now working with the following new distributors:
- Sanfo has become the exclusive distributor in China. It has been in business for 22 years, with 40-plus store locations.
- Granitbiten has taken on the brand exclusively in Sweden, Denmark and Finland.
- Shaldag will handle Israel and further grow the brand in the Middle East.
- XXL will lead the business in France, a key market of influence in the greater EU.
- 2Pure, based in the United Kingdom, is positioned to grow the brand in both the fashion and outdoor markets.
- Raven will lead sales and marketing for the Baltic region including Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Lithuania and Ukraine.
“We are more than excited to move into 2020 with not only a bunch of new partners but the right ones,” said Patrick Odenbeck, international sales manager. “These distributors truly understand our brand and business strategy. Having all been in the business for many years, they have the integrity, connections and brand offerings that complement our products perfectly.”
Photo courtesy Mystery Ranch