Position Title: Director, Womens Merchandise
Job Location: North Andover, MA
Direct Manager: Vice President of Sales
Purpose: Purpose is to develop and execute Converse Womens footwear sales growth plan. To provide leadership and direction to the U.S. sales force to ensure that Converse Inc. can maximize sales, product mix and profit margin while maintaining healthy distribution and strong customer relationships.
- Meet or exceed all sales objectives including target sales goals by account, region, season, and year.
- Develop a Converse womens footwear strategic sales plan to set the corporate direction.
- Meet or exceed all specified product mix and distribution objectives.
- Meet or exceed all specified profit margin objectives
- Plan and execute yearly account business plans in accordance with corporate goals
- Work in conjunction with sales management to set policy, programs, discount structure, and sales goals.
- Work closely with Marketing and Development to identify and execute opportunities for product and programs to enhance sales for the womens business.
- Work closely with Finance and Credit to ensure that corporate financial objectives are achieved and the customer needs are met.
- Work directly with customers through account visits, trade shows and events to strengthen relations and partnership.
- Work closely with customer mgmt and sales operations to enhance customer total account mgmt.
- 10+ years of direct sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- 3+ years of sales or sales management experience on national level and/or large regional level accounts specializing in Womens merchandise
- Strong aptitude for financial and business planning
- Minimum Bachelors degree MBA a plus
- Proven ability to manage sales executives and achieve/exceed sales goals
- Proven ability to plan business and foster and maintain outstanding relations with customers and internal company personnel
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications
- Proven leadership ability
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com or fax: 978.983.3502