Chaco, an outdoor lifestyle footwear brand, is heading out for its fourth annual summer road tour with stops at music festivals, college events and city drop-in locations. At each destination, a customized food truck and trailer transform into an immersive brand experience, “Chaco Footwear’s Traveling Taqueria” with activities and free tacos.
“We’re excited to highlight Chaco’s belief that our best days are those spent outside and that travel is an important component of our lives,” said Alyssa Omlie, Chaco marketing specialist. “That’s why this year’s tour takes us to new destinations around the country.”
At Chaco’s Traveling Taqueria, guests will receive a free taco after taking a “Find Your Spirit Taco” quiz to identify their adventure style. The trailer is outfitted with a product display and fitting area for guests to try on Chaco sandals. After trying on a pair of sandals, guests will also receive a free taco-themed Z/Band wrist accessory.
Information about the tour, including a route plan and social media feeds, can be found here.
Upcoming tour locations and dates:
- April 15: Buffalo Peak Outfitters – Jackson, MS
- April 21-23: Sweetwater 420 Fest – Atlanta, GA
- April 28: Movin’ On @ Penn State – State College, PA
- May 5-7: Beale Street Music Festival – Memphis, TN
- May 13-14: Reno River Fest – Reno, NV
- May 18-19: Pioneer Courthouse Square – Portland, OR
- May 20: Willamette Music Festival – Eugene, OR
- May 26-28: Sasquatch! – Quincy, WA
- June 3-4: Union Street Festival – San Francisco, CA
Photo courtesy Chaco