Axis Outdoor has finalized it's sales force, covering all of North America and hired Allan Slade as Sales and Marketing Manager. Additionally, the distributor has picked up the 2003 ISPO new product innovator award winning 'Dryzone' product line.
“We've finalized our rep force and are happy to report that we've signed on with the best in the industry,” said Watershed USA/Axis Outdoor General Manager Mike Curtis. “We're also proud to announce that Allan Slade officially joins our team as Sales and Marketing Manager and that we picked up Dryzone sport drying systems as a new product that we are introducing.”
Axis Outdoor is the distribution arm of Watershed USA. Axis Outdoor is proud to be the North American distributor of Granger's, the industry's oldest and most trusted name in after-market waterproofing products.
The new rep team for Granger's is composed of:
- PACIFIC NORTHWEST – Morrie Trautman, Yukon Trading
- NEW ENGLAND Kurt Kling and David Adsit, Northern Edge Associates
- MID-ATLANTIC Fred Trezise, Trezise and Assoc.
- SOUTHEAST Phil Flamand, FSP Group
- UPPER MIDWEST Brian Block, Adventure Outfitter
- RUST BELT Eric Haberman, Mountain High Sales
- ROCKIES Stevie Sidener and Mark Vaghn, Alpin Sales
- SOUTHWEST Jess Donoho, Workreation
- BC and AB — Dale Robotham, Sasso Vertical Sales
- MB and SK John Roffey, John Roffey Enterprises
- ONTARIO Bill Richardson and Chris White, Richardson-White Agency
- PQ and MARITIMES Gilles Lapierre, Agences Gilles-A Lapierre
Allan Slade has joined Axis Outdoor/Granger's as Sales and Marketing Manager.
“When I was with Granger's and competing against the people at Axis Outdoor, who, at the time, were distributing Nikwax, I gained enormous respect for them,” Slade said. “Granger's held an excellent position in the market, but it was sobering to discover just how strong the bond between dealers and the team at Axis Outdoor really was. It was very hard to entice dealers away from them, even with the advantage of being the only supplier with the W.L. Gore endorsement.”