Winnebago Industries, Inc. announced that Amber Holm accepted the position of senior vice president, chief marketing officer. Sri Koneru was promoted to senior vice president, chief information officer and Chad Reece was promoted to vice president, government and industry relations.
- In the newly created CMO role, Holm will drive marketing and branding for the company at the enterprise level and engage with its stakeholders. She reports to Winnebago Industries President and CEO, Michael Happe. Holm joins Winnebago Industries effective July 6, 2022.
- Holm has more than two decades of marketing and brand management, including as vice president of brands for Newell Brands leading its global housewares business, including Rubbermaid, Calphalon, FoodSaver, and Ball Canning. Before that, Holm spent six years at Bridgestone Americas as vice president, marketing, leading the Bridgestone and Firestone tire brands in the U.S. and Canada and 13 years at General Mills overseeing Pillsbury, Lucky Charms, Cheerios and driving customer marketing efforts and building a multicultural marketing program.
- In his expanded role as CIO, Koneru will partner with company leaders in developing and implementing digital strategies, including customer engagement and interaction, information technologies within products, and internal digital transformation initiatives. Koneru will continue to report to Bryan Hughes, CFO and senior vice president, Finance, IT and Strategic Planning.
- Before Winnebago Industries, Koneru was with Xcel Energy as Area Vice President, IT & Digital Strategy. He also spent 15 years with Target Corp. in Solution Delivery and Portfolio Management roles.
- As VP of Government and Industry Relations, Reece will oversee outdoor industry-related organizations, state and national level government and corporate development contacts, and awareness of key legislation trends and issues. He will also support corporate relations initiatives, reporting to Stacy Bogart, SVP, general counsel, secretary and corporate responsibility.
- A 34-year veteran of Winnebago Industries, Reece was, most recently, director, corporate relations leading enterprise branding with oversight and management of communications and public relations for the company. Before that, Reece was its director of marketing for 15 years. He has been active at the board and committee levels with several state and national organizations.