Wenonah Canoe Inc. announced the North American sales team for C4 Waterman, the SUP brand it merged with earlier this year.
- Peter Whaley Coastal Spirit Expeditions: Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Joe Scavo – Back River Associates: Connecticut, Maine, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Scott Sullivan Steepwater Sales: New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Florida, Mississippi, Alabama, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Torry More Sandstone Sales: Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Missouri, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Ted Keyes – Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico.
“This is very exciting for the C4 Waterman brand,” said Wenonah Vice President Bill Kueper. “We have a critical mass of respected paddlesports veterans to launch our fresh approach to treating the SUP category as a paddlesports business.”
- Peter Whaley dba Coastal Spirit Expeditions
PO Box 1
2649 Station Rd
River John, NS B0k 1N0
- Joe Scavo dba Back River Associates
550 Willard Street
West Quincy, Ma. 02169
- Scott Sullivan, dba Steepwater Sales
2021 Big Branch Road
Clyde, NC 28721
- Torry Moore, dba Sandstone Sales
1633 Gilmore Ave
Winona, MN 55987
- Ted Keyes
187 Woodridge Dr
Twin Falls, ID 83301
Established formally in 1968 in Winona, Minnesota, Wenonah Canoe traces its roots to the 1950's when founder Mike Cichanowski's love affair with paddling began. Today, the company along with its Current Designs, QCC Kayaks and C4 Waterman brands place it among the larger makers of paddlesport watercraft in the world, emphasizing ultra-light yet extremely robust constructions and high-performance models. Nearly 400 knowledgeable paddle sports retailers throughout the world distribute their boats and accessories.