In response to the coronavirus, consumers are purchasing ammunition at an unprecedented rate, according to a recent study by Ammo.com.
The company’s data revealed a 276 percent ammunition sales surge on March 10 that continued through the end of last week and the weekend, when the “virus was declared a pandemic, travel bans were implemented, and the stock market experienced its biggest crash since 1987,” said the study,
Ammo.com’s stats include:
- 309 percent increase in revenue;
- 78 percent increase in conversion rate;
- 222 percent increase in transactions;
- 77 percent increase in site traffic; and
- 27 percent increase in average order.
Click here for the full report, including state-by-state and caliber breakdowns.
SGB Executive cited the rise in ammunition sales in the recent article, March 18 Coronavirus Update: A Few ‘Winners’ Emerge.
Photo courtesy AmmoLand