CONVERSE LATIN AMERICA
PRODUCT MARKETING/MERCHANDISING MANAGER, FOOTWEAR, LATIN AMERICA
As an integral part of The Companys International team, the key role will be to identify, drive, and insure an effective flow of category products for The Companys Latin American partners, in line with the Companys account/ category strategy to achieve and exceed targets in a controlled manner.
Primarily, you must analyze and assess the product trends in the region and our competitors product to help shape The Companys international product line.
You will liaise with US Headquarters to develop unique, customized footwear product to supplement inline offerings and maximize sales opportunities in the region. You will also have the talent to drive and lead our customers toward the creation of integrated consumer-marketing programs to support the sell-in and sell-through of product concepts. Assist in planning and merchandising a consumer and retail-savvy seasonal product line. Support and contribute to strategic brand and technology direction.
Develop and maintain strong account relationships, working effectively with Sales and to know their business and provide first point of contact. Demonstrate a proficient and professional knowledge of The Company and its competitor's products, programs and policies.
Responsible for actively analyzing and interpreting Sales reports. Communicate these analyses to Sales management. Actively participate in identifying opportunities to initiate or enhance departmental procedures or processes
Act as liaison between The Companys product marketing team and Latin American licensees. Assist the Global marketing communications team in the development and implementation of Latin American marketing concepts. Work with the licensees assisting them with the proper implementation of global marketing communications strategy and tools. Coordinate Sales and Marketing events in cooperation with regions, licensees and sports marketing.
This position is based in North Andover, MA. and will extensive require travel
- 5+ years International Product Marketing Experience with Latin American Focus
- Working knowledge of the Latin American Markets preferably focused on Mexico, Brazil and Venezuela
- Experience working in the footwear and/or sports apparel industry is preferred
- A proven ability to work in an international environment, dealing with diverse territories with knowledge, diplomacy and tact.
- Proven experience in successfully working in fast-growth, high-pressure environment, with special attention to delivery against tight timelines and deadlines.
- B.A. degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Spanish and/or Portuguese fluency preferred
Qualified candidates should forward resumes to: email@example.com; or fax to 978-983-3502.