Probar has hired eight new rep agencies to focus on the outdoor specialty channel. The inclusion of these top-tier agencies, covering the West Coast, Rocky Mountains, Western Lakes, Eastern Lakes, Mid-Atlantic and South Central, will more than double the size of Probar's national representation in the specialty outdoor market.
In response to growing consumer demand, new product lines and a renewed commitment to the outdoor specialty market, Probar is growing their national rep force from less than 20 to more than 50, while partnering with top-tier agencies that represent complementary brands and have strong retail relationships in their respective regions.
PROBAR’s new agency roster includes:
- West Coast: Far West Associates, Principals: Stan Ross, Mike Matranga
- Rocky Mountains: Mountain Source, Principal: RJ Guiney
- South Central: The Spiridon Group, Principal: Justin Webster
- Western Lakes: The Holton Sales Group, Principals: Jim and Cindy Holton
- Eastern Lakes: Waypoint Sales & Training, Principals: Sam Powers
- New England: The Franconia Group, Principal: Brian Hamann
- Mid-Atlantic: MVP Sales, LLC, Principal: Mike Longo
- Southeast: The Summit Group, Principal: Jim Kelly