This fall, Stio delivers its largest-to-date fall/winter collection with expanded technical pieces, lifestyle silhouettes and accessory collections.Key collections and styles from Stio’s fall/winter ’19 line include
- The Raymer collection is Stio’s new highly technical ski program designed with ski tours, side-country laps or uphill adventures in mind. Part of Stio’s expanded ski hardshell offerings for the active skier, the Raymer collection features a lightweight, waterproof and fully seam-sealed stretch Entrant 3L shell to facilitate vapor transport during high output activities on skis. Packable enough to stash easily in a backpack, the Raymer Jacket is designed for human-powered skiing with high-set hand pockets positioned for easy access when wearing a pack and crossflow core vents to dump heat. The Raymer Pant features zippered inner thigh vents, oversized, easily accessible jam pockets for stashing essentials on the move and high abrasion-resistant CORDURA® kickpatches for added durability.
- 100 percent of Stio down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) and this fall, Stio introduces two new RDS-certified insulators: the Colter Down Jacket for men and women and the Amalia Down Jacket for women. Featuring waterproof 2L Stryder™ polyester microfiber fabric and 650-fill Allied Feather™ HyperDryTM water-repellent down, the Colter transitions off the ski resort and into town seamlessly. The Amalia fuses elevated style with midwinter down warmth in a new, fashion-forward silhouette featuring a wide, oversized collar, offset front closure and cropped hem.
- The Fernos Knicker is a premium active insulator that offers highly breathable warmth while giving the skier versatility in layering systems. Built with RelanceTM polyester fabric with a soft hand for frictionless layering and a mid-calf length to eliminate bunching at ski boots, this piece is tuned for skiers’ comfort on freezing chair lifts to all-day tours. PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation warms legs and allows for airflow, while side stretch panels enables full range of motion on the skin track or boot pack. Available for men and women.
- Stio’s new Rawlins shearling collection is built for supreme comfort during après, off-duty downtime and around-town socializing. Featuring a half-zip for women and a jacket for men, the Rawlins pieces offer soft, lofted shearling fleece for elevated, midwinter layering.
- New for women, the Saratoga Cord Shirt is Stio’s signature fall staple over-shirt inspired by Jackson’s western roots. Made with a stretch cotton corduroy outer and lined with Pertex® Quantum Minirip Nylon, the Saratoga is ideal for easy layering when temperatures drop.
- Stio expands its accessories this fall with recycled and repurposed materials. Built from recycled Women’s Hometown Down Hooded Jacket and Parka scraps, the new Hometown Down Scarf is for frosty mornings and nights out in town, with RDS-certified fill and a zip stash pocket to stow essentials. Stio also introduces a new made-in-the-USA sock collection, with performance-engineered, unisex socks for every activity, including the All-Action Valley, All-Mountain Ski, All-Trail Hike and All-Terrain Run Socks.
- Finally, the Basin XT collection is Stio’s new line of adventure travel bags. Constructed with tough TPU-coated 600D CORDURA® ripstop nylon, this program can withstand seasonally wet or naturally abrasive surfaces for any expedition or around-town affair. The bag collection includes the Basin XT Duffel 90L, Basin XT Duffel 55L, Basin XT Pack 25L, Basin XT CarryAll bag and the Basin XT Dopp Kit.
Stio prioritizes using responsible supply chains with 100 percent of its down products meeting the Responsible Down Standard, while allowing for consumers to see where each individual down product comes from via Track My Down. This fall, Stio’s signature Azura collection is made with 100 percent recycled nylon fabric and PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation, and the Turpin fleece collection features REPREVE® 100 percent recycled performance fiber.
About Stio®: Headquartered in the heart of the Tetons in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Stio® was founded to inspire connection with the outdoors through beautiful, functional, and innovative products infused with the soul of mountain lifestyle. Stio’s “mountain town style meets backcountry performance” product is sold via Stio Mountain Studio™ retail stores, Stio® catalogs and the Stio® website stio.com