Osprey announced it will launch its Transporter and Arcane WP Duffels for Fall 2022. They join the Transporter Roll Top WP pack series (IPX 6 rating, waterproof non-submersible) and Arcane Roll Top WP pack series (IPX 4 rating, waterproof non-submersible).
The Transporter WP Duffel with waterproof submersible (IPX7) technology meets the technical demands of multisport outdoor activities while the Arcane WP Duffel with waterproof non-submersible (IPX6) technology is built for the active, urban commuter. The main body fabrics of both duffels are bluesign approved, GRS-certified recycled with PFC/PFAS-free DWR.
“Built for people who rely on their bag rain or shine to keep contents protected, our new Transporter WP Duffel and Arcane WP Duffel offer comfortable carry, simple organization and reliable protection for whatever conditions come your way,” said Erik Hamerschlag, senior product manager, Osprey.
Transporter WP Duffel features:
- Waterproof IPX 7 rating, fully submersible;
- YKK AquaSeal zipper (waterproof when fully zipped);
- Grab loops at each end of the zipper path provide leverage for smooth opening and closing;
- Removable backpack straps/carry handles with non-corroding aluminum hardware;
- Wide grab loops on ends and sides for ease of handling;
- Multiple lash points to secure vehicles, rafts and pack animals;
- Internal compression straps to secure contents and release pressure on zipper to ease operation; and
- Removable internal mesh pocket.
- Available in 40L, 70L and 100L
Arcane WP Duffel features:
- Waterproof IPX6 rating, non-submersible;
- Comfortable/breathable backpack straps;
- Lash points/attachments to secure to a roof, motorbike or cargo bike;
- External pocket (not waterproof);
- Internal mesh pocket;
- Oversized zipper pulls;
- Coordinates with Arcane WP packs;
- Recycled nylon material with PFC/PFAS-free DWR TPU coating; and
- Available in 40L and 65L
Photo courtesy Osprey