Oslo, Norway (Jan. 31, 2024) — Norrøna, the four season, family-owned Norwegian manufacturer of premium apparel and gear, announces its Fall/Winter 2024-2025 collection, featuring the lofoten Gore-Tex Insulated Jacket and Pants, a new tamok wool plain shirt, and lightweight, packable anoraks for men and women, among several new products.
“Our relentless pursuit of superior quality has led to the development of our 2024-2025 Fall/Winter apparel, in which we continue to push the boundaries of what’s achievable, delivering gear that not only enhances performance but also champions environmental stewardship, setting a new benchmark for responsible and high-performance products,” said Norrøna’s CEO, Jørgen Jørgensen.
The brand will debut its technical new møre line, which is designed to be for expert outdoor adventurers. Inspired by the rugged mountains of the Møre region in Norway, the collection will be the brand’s most versatile line to date, with ski tourers and freeriders in mind. Ranging in styles for both men’s and women’s, the møre pieces aim to create more ease outdoors by design. For example, women are able to use nature’s bathroom while keeping the Salopette pants on and having contrast color on the left sleeve zipper on the thermo60 aero200 Jacket making it easier to put the correct sleeve back on after removal.
- møre Gore-Tex Jacket – Men’s and Women’s
- møre Gore-Tex Salopette – Men’s and Women’s
- møre thermo60 aero200 – Men’s and Women’s
- møre octa Zip Hood – Men’s and Women’s
- møre flex1 Pants – Men’s
- møre flex1 Bib – Men’s and Women’s
For the brand’s existing lofoten collection, new lofoten Gore-Tex Jacket and Pants, both now PFC-free, are designed for freeriding and also work perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope and general outdoor adventures. The jacket features a helmet-compatible storm hood with one-hand adjustment, hand warming pockets, goggle wipe, and a zip-off powder skirt while the pants feature a custom-fit waist system and zippered hand pockets.
- lofoten Gore-Tex Jacket – Men’s and Women’s
- lofoten Gore-Tex Pants – Men’s and Women’s
Including the lightest waterproof anorak for ski/snowboard, the tamok expansion features updated and new products. The tamok dri1 Anorak for men uses 100 percent recycled nylon and is constructed with face fabric laminated to a printed membrane on the backside. Without needing a liner, it is a soft, lightweight, protective material using a hydrophilic moisture membrane. The brand-new tamok wool plain shirt for men is the warmest, most durable mid-layer shirt from the brand. It’s made in a warm reprocessed wool and recycled nylon mix, which provides the perfect combination of warmth and durability excited in a distinct look and feel.
- tamok dri1 Anorak – Men’s
- tamok wool plain shirt – Men’s
The lyngen assortments are the lightest waterpoof options made for ski/snowboard and ski touring, but also work excellent for alpine activities ranging from trekking to lightweight mountaineering. The Gore-Tex fabric is the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness, optimized breathability and total windproofness. The flex1 light pants are made with soft shell material because it offers movement, while still remaining durable and windproof.
- lyngen Gore-Tex Jacket – Men’s and Women’s
- lyngen Gore-Tex Pants – Men’s and Women’s
- lyngen flex1 light Pants – Men’s and Women’s
The falketind, trollveggen, oslo and femund collections see further expansions with the addition of new waterproof parkas, warmer midlayers and down jackets, and packable down vests.
For more information on Norrøna’s in-line product collection, please visit www.norrona.com.
For media inquiries about the Fall/Winter 2024-2025 collection, please contact Rob Steffens at email@example.com.
Schedule a line showing in North America with the following contacts:
- Key accounts/General inquiries/Business development – Andi Malboeuf at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rocky Mountains, Intermountain West – Ian Decker at email@example.com
- Pacific Northwest – Tyler Haasch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midwest – Tony Koziatek at email@example.com
- Mid Atlantic and Southeast – Chris Bremer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northeast – David Nihan at email@example.com
- Canada – Ryan Letchford at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest – Meagan Millar at email@example.com