NexTex Innovations, an Atlanta-based textile technology developer, will introduce its TurboDry Warm Collection at OR this January 26-28 in Denver, CO.
When worn, the company’s patented TurboDry technology maintains core body temperature by capturing the body’s energy to retain dryness and warmth.
“Our TurboDry Warm Collection has gone through rigorous testing to ensure endless comfort and lasting performance,” said Chad Lawrence, NexTex CEO. “We are excited to include our Warm Collection to our extensive TurboDry technology portfolio developed to provide consumers with the most comfortable and sustainable performance textiles.”
The TurboDry Warm and TurboDry Warm Dynamic collections include the following fabric groups:
- Dynamic Collection utilizes infrared yarn to capture the body’s heat for warmth.
- Loop Fleece Collection engineered to reduce microplastic shedding and offer modularity in aesthetics allowing for unique design opportunities. These fabrics are best suited for breathable mid-layers and technical hoodies.
- Winter Legging Collection featuring technical fabrics offering patented moisture management and patented stretch and recovery performance for leggings, joggers and thermals.
- Wool Blends Collection expands the benefits that natural fibers provide. Developed with mid-layers and base layer tops in mind.
- Lamination Collection, engineered for the elements by combining multiple layers of performance materials to wick moisture away from the skin while offering a barrier to wind and moisture. Best suited for soft shells and windproof layers.
- Winter Natural Collection spans a diverse range of weights and brings cotton, modal, lyocell, rayon, and acrylic content to focus on warmth with a soft hand. Suited for hoodies, joggers and winter leggings.
For more product information, go here or OR Booth# 52040-UL.
Photo courtesy NexTex Innovations