“The Kunai redefines true four-season versatility,” said Eli Bernstein, Backpacker’s Gear Editor.
“It’s strong enough for winter, light and breathable enough for summer, and livable enough for year-round use.”
Updated 2020 Kunai™ 2P
3-4 season backpacking tent for year-round versatility.
- Increased durability. Dimension-Polyant sailcloth reinforced seams are dimensionally stable. Wind-blocking ripstop fabric inner tent keeps you protected from high winds and blowing snow.
- Strategic ventilation. Convertible side windows and a double layer front door with full mesh panel create unparalleled flexibility across temperature ranges. Clever strut vent in the fly vestibule keeps air moving even in rough weather.
- Tapered profile and aggressive brow pole keep you protected from snow and strong gusts.
- Weatherproof ports in the fly enable you to guy out directly to the poles for increased strength.
- Double wall construction keeps condensation under control regardless of the conditions.
- Tub floor keeps you dry no matter how wet the ground is.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- 3 lbs., 14 oz
“Kunai™ is a true 4 season backpacking shelter,” said Gabi Rosenbrien, NEMO’s Product Development Manager. “One which doesn’t compromise breathability in warmer weather, protection in rugged conditions, or weight on the trail. We’ve combined the strength and technical features you’d expect in a mountaineering shelter with the ventilation and livability of our backpacking tents in one tight, nimble package. With fully-closeable mesh windows, a refreshed pole architecture, and improved storage space, this is truly one tent that can do it all.”
NEMO’s 2020 product line is now available at nemoequipment.com and at retailers across the US. In addition to Kunai™, the line includes new and updated tents, sleeping pads, and Spoon™ shaped sleeping bags, along with the new Victory Screenhouse™ and updated Helio™ Pressure Shower. To find your local dealer, click here.
About NEMO: NEMO is a New Hampshire-based outdoor gear design company known for creating award-winning products that are built to last, comfortable and fun to use. Recently recognized by New Hampshire Businesses for Social Responsibility as a small business leader for the environment, the brand has won over 70 major awards for its designs since its founding in 2002. NEMO’s reputation for design innovation across its product lines—tents, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, hammocks, and furniture—is an outgrowth of their design philosophy to never bring anything to market that doesn’t offer a meaningfully better experience. Their team of designers and engineers are motivated by a passion for outdoor adventure and sustainability. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.