Fieldsheer, the maker of temperature-controlled apparel, enhanced its MW Connect app with new features to pair and use its Mobile Warming garments easily.
Fieldsheer’s MW Connect app lets owners control the company’s Bluetooth-enabled Mobile Warming Technology garments with a mobile device(s). After pairing and syncing the device(s) with Fieldsheer garments, users can perform various functions, including adjusting individual heat levels, getting real-time battery level updates and registering their products to improve the overall experience.
Key features include:
- adding and managing an unlimited number of heated garments;
- automatic garment detection for faster setup;
- Bluetooth garment pairing with secure two-factor authentication;
- users select between multiple MW garments by swiping left or right through the connected garments;
- personalizing MW garments by naming or changing the featured image;
- user-friendly carousel displaying all connected garments, as well as any available for connection; and
- barcode scanning for product registration.
According to Patrick Deighan, director of e-commerce and marketing, adding the increased functionality to the MW Connect App was an important step in helping users optimize the performance of their Mobile Warming apparel.
“With Mobile Warming, we created a line of heated clothing that has been extremely well-received,” said Deighan. “Part of that success is from the quality of the apparel, but it also comes from the ease of use and functionality of the MW Connect app that controls it. While we’re always looking to improve the actual clothing, we know that improving the app is equally critical in increasing the customer’s overall satisfaction with the product. We’re confident that these new features will accomplish that goal.”
For more product information, go here.
Photo courtesy Fieldsheer