California-based Linksoul dropped Volume I of the Loreto Collection for early Spring 2024, drawing inspiration from the Sierra de la Giganta Mountain range and the Sea of Cortez in the coastal town of Loreto, Baja, Mexico.
The collection is intentional in its color palette, showcasing the region’s warmth with casual luxury. Each piece, from soft flannels to performance polos and layers, reflects Loreto’s natural beauty.
“The Loreto Collection represents an exciting journey for Linksoul, where we merge the rich inspiration of the Loreto region with cutting-edge materials innovation,” said Linksoul Co-founder and CEO John Ashworth. “Our focus is on delivering exceptional comfort and performance, all while staying true to the soul of golf. With an unwavering commitment to sustainability and style, Linksoul’s Loreto Collection is for golfers who seek more than just clothing; they seek an authentic experience.”
New Arrivals include:
- Anchorage Seawool Shacket is designed to be worn in multiple ways, whether as a shirt or a light jacket constructed with fabric from recycled plastic bottles spun with crushed oyster shells. The cotton/recycled poly seawool/OP blend embodies sustainability and innovation. Available in Grey Heather and Black Heather.
- Melbourne Layers made from 100 percent extra fine Merino Wool, provide lightweight breathability, temperature regulation, and moisture-wicking properties and are machine washable. Melbourne Easy-Care Merino Quarter-Zip and Crew are available in Light Heather Grey.
- Oliver Long Sleeve Crew featuring a waffle stitch with a microstripe with cotton/poly/spandex. Available in Natural and Black Stripe.
- Ojai Lux Terry Hoodie and Quarter-Zip are heavyweight layers made from Lux-Terry fabric constructed with flatlock seams, rib side panels and cuffs. The Hoodie offers a dual-layer hood. Available in True Black and Anchor colorways.
- Oceanside Pocket T-Shirt boasts unique color variations and is individually pigment-dyed including the Grover Tee in Coral Heather, Baja Floral Tee features a new graphic inspired by the Loreto Collection and the Baja Breeze print and Reposado Tee in a cotton-blend.
The Loreto Collection also includes new colors inspired by the Baja region for the following styles: the Fairbanks Seawool Flannel Shirt, Delray Polo Printed Polo, Printed Astoria Polo, Boardwalker Short, and AC Short.
Image courtesy Linksoul