Li Ning reported revenue increased by approximately 17.9 percent in the six months ended June 30 to RMB4.7 billion.
Reported net profit attributable to equity holders increased 42 percent to RMB269 million while net profit margin grew from 4.7 percent to 5.7 percent. Gross profit margin expanded 1 percentage point to 48.7 percent.
Operating income reached RMB293.8 billion up from RMB799.2 billion a year ago.
Operating cash flow increased 12 percent to RMB660 million.
- The retail sell-through for the overall platform increased by mid-teens, including online and offline channels.
- Channel inventory turnover further improved.
- Overall same-store sales in 2018H1 grew high-single-digit.
- Offline channel new product sell-through increased by mid-teens with gross margin improved
- New product mix increased by 3 percentage points