Implus, the parent of Sof Sole, YakTrax, TriggerPoint, Balega and a number of other active accessory brands, named Archer Malmo the company’s integrated agency of record following an extensive review.
Archer Malmo is one of the country’s leading independent advertising agencies and will be responsible for advertising and integrated marketing communications activities including creative, branding, digital, public relations and social media across all Implus brands.
“As we continue to build our portfolio of brands, we needed a partner with a full offering of marketing capabilities to help us navigate the ever-evolving landscape of marketing across paid, earned and owned channels,” said Marco Garsed, VP marketing for Implus. “It’s increasingly important for us to communicate with our core audiences, and Archer Malmo impressed us with their creative ideas, strategic insights and understanding of our customer segments across traditional and digital mediums.”
The agency began transitioning work in September, and is already focused on building campaigns for a range of brands within the Implus portfolio to support sales efforts in a variety of channels, including online and retail.
Some of the key brands that the Archer Malmo team will be supporting include:
- Sof Sole is a manufacturer of athletic footwear accessories including insoles, socks and shoe care.
- Spenco is a healthcare company focusing on insoles, orthotics and sports medicine and first aid products.
- ForceField is a protection and waterproofing product line for all types of footwear, outerwear, backpacks and hats.
- YakTrax provides ice traction devices and hand warmers. Inspired by a Himalayan Sherpa, the original Yaktrax model features a spikeless coil design.
- Harbinger is a strength training company producing gloves and belts, and has expanded into other accessories including wraps, straps and speed ropes.
- TriggerPoint is a sports performance and self-care brand concentrating on innovation, education and products that address muscular performance and personal empowerment.
- Perfect Fitness equipment focuses on natural movement and body weight to assist fitness enthusiasts.
- Balega produces socks designed to help performance athletes achieve comfort.
- FuelBelt is a fueling race belt line for endurance athletes.
“We are honored to partner with Implus and are excited to work together to help the Implus brands achieve visibility, create impact and engagement with consumers on a global scale, and support the brands’ multiple sales channels,” said Simon Hjorth, SVP, director of client services for Archer Malmo Austin. “We are committed to forging strong partnerships with like-minded organizations and believe our strategic approach to create innovative solutions using brand thinking, data and technology will drive results for our clients today and growth tomorrow.”
Archer Malmo has offices in Austin, TX and Memphis, TN and focuses on brand development, advertising, public relations and digital services for national brands across a variety of categories. The agency is one of the largest independent agencies in the country with more than 225 employees, and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000, and as a best place to work by Advertising Age, the Memphis Business Journal and PRNews.