Dick’s Sporting Goods said it will be holding its “Biggest Black Friday Week Ever” with stores opening on Thanksgiving at 6:00 p.m. The retailer will also be offering Cyber Week deals online and “Hot Holiday Deals” at dicks.com and in-store throughout the holiday season.
Dick’s also revealed a number of ways to make its stores and website easier to shop.
“At Dick’s, we believe giving the gift of sport creates lasting memories and brings families, friends and communities together throughout the year,” said Lauren Hobart, president, Dick’s Sporting Goods. “This holiday season, Dick’s will be offering unprecedented deals, while also providing ways to help busy shoppers quickly and more easily tackle everything on their lists so they can spend more time with loved ones.”
Most Dick’s locations nationwide will offer extended store hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday allowing shoppers to take advantage of deals and promotions including a number of limited-time doorbusters. Dick’s now operates 732 stores in 47 states.
- Thanksgiving – Stores open at 6 p.m. and remain open until 2 a.m. on Friday
- Black Friday – Stores re-open at 5 a.m. and remain open until 10 p.m.
In addition to the following deals that will debut prior to Black Friday, Dick’s is planning to announce its biggest holiday promotion ever later this month.
Top Savings Debut Black Friday Week
To help ease the rush of holiday shopping, Dick’s will offer shoppers more than 15 doorbuster deals in-store and online beginning Thursday, November 22. Deals will be valid in-store through 2 p.m. on Friday and online through 11:59 p.m. on Friday. A sample of deals include:
- 60” Gorilla In-Ground Basketball Hoop will be $700 OFF: $899.98 (was $1599.99)
- M/W Top-Flite XL Complete sets available for $129.98 (was $219.99)
- 50% OFF Prince Tournament 6800 Indoor Table Tennis Table, available for $299.98 (was $599.99)
- The North Face Men’s and Women’s Alpz Down Jacket and Vest found exclusively at Dick’s will be $99.98 and $59.98 (was $160.00 and $99.00)
- Select NCAA Fleece, Polos and Quarter Zips at $19.98 (was $39.99-$59.99)
- 50% Off Select Men’s, Women’s and Youth Nishiki Bikes
- 50% Off PRIMED Baseball and Soccer Trainers and Goals, found exclusively at Dick’s
Holiday Deals and Promotions Exclusively at dicks.com
Starting Sunday, November 25, Dick’s will launch its Cyber Week sale at dicks.com and in-store with thousands of styles on sale. These Cyber Week deals will run through Saturday, December 1. Additional Cyber Monday savings will be announced by the retailer later this month.
Dick’s Sporting Goods will continue passing along savings to its customers by offering “Hot Holiday Deals” at dicks.com and in-store throughout the holiday season.
Best Retail Experience Delivering Value and Convenience
Dick’s is also promising to offer a wide degree convenience and flexibility to help holiday shopping. Shopping features include:
- Best Price Guarantee: Customers can continue to get the products they want at an unbeatable price this holiday season with Dick’s Best Price Guarantee. If a customer finds a lower advertised price, Dick’s will match it. Customers must present a competitor’s sales ad to a Dick’s sales associate, who will review the ad and if qualified, will then execute a price match at the register.
- Buy Online and Pick-up in Store: Dick’s offers customers the option to purchase thousands of products online and pick-up their order at a nearby Dick’s location, with most orders being ready in just one-hour. Customers will be able to purchase gifts at dicks.com until 4 p.m. local time on Christmas Eve (Monday, December 24) and pick them up in-store before the store closes (hours vary by store location). BOPIS services will be available to customers throughout the entire holiday season. Exclusions may apply to certain items.
- Ship from the Store: If an item is sold out in-store, or only sold online, associates can place an order for a customer and have it shipped directly to their homes, in most cases with free shipping.
Image courtesy Dick’s Sporting Goods