Buffalo Agency—the fully integrated marketer representing golf, sport and lifestyle brands globally—has launched Buffalo Collective, a predominantly 12-month immersion program designed to promote a limited number of early-stage and emerging brands with high-appeal offerings and storylines.
Geared to speed brands’ awareness and sales by cost-effectively leveraging agency resources, Buffalo will create and execute custom programs around core public relations, supported by digital-social media, experiential activations and industry introductions. Agency goals for Buffalo Collective partners:
- Increase B2B and B2C market awareness and credibility through publicity;
- Establish social and digital media strategies which prompt frequent, positive interactions with brands;
- Create and execute activities around trade shows and other events to position brands in front of influencers;
- Ignite sales by introducing brands to Buffalo’s extensive, longstanding and tight golf, sport and lifestyle industry connections and influencing their decision-making.
During the selection process, a wide spectrum of young, passionate businesses submitted their interests to be part of the inaugural Buffalo Collective. The agency also sought out cool, inspiring brands. The four winning partners:
- Bermuda 3s Team Championship – PGA Professionals and three amateurs compete against teams representing the U.S., Canada, Great Britain-Ireland and continental Europe on October 21-26 in this inaugural tournament;
- The Godsal – Sleek, sporty and fire-engine red, this 1930s custom automobile was featured in the 1969 “Mosquito Squadron” movie and is among the most revered antiques worldwide;
- Rocket Tour – Designs, manufactures and sells premium, stylish headcovers for golf clubs including the top collegiate programs in the U.S.;
- State Apparel – Reinventing functional golf shirts and pants with special towel-like fabrics for intuitive wiping layers to clean golfers’ hands, clubs and balls.
“As a 17-year-young agency, we are in a unique position to provide an affordable launch pad for up-and-coming brands,” said Rich Katz, founder and managing director of Buffalo. “We invested in and assembled an incredibly talented team to spark our inaugural partners in an exciting, incubator environment.”
The new Buffalo Collective coincides with the agency’s continued growth, including the addition of 24 accounts the past 15 months. Among them are Destination Kohler/Whistling Straits, Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, Pinehurst Resort, Steel Sports, Toptracer and Under Armour Eyewear.