The World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) will host the sixth annual World Manufacturers Forum in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, December 11-12. The event, “Manufacturing 4.0: Steps Towards a Future Vision,” will feature a wide range of keynote speakers discussing academics, consumer goods, electronics and other sectors.
The World Manufacturers Forum 2018 will discuss the following stimulating topics with more than 200 C-level attendees:
- Software and innovative technologies
- Workforce in a changing landscape
- Industry 4.0 implementation phase
- Raw materials disruption
Keynote speakers include:
- Dean Shaw, Industry Solutions director, Asia-Pacific, Microsoft Singapore
- Nick Russell, founder, Project X, London
- Martin Strommer, head of Commercial and consultant, nCinga Innovations, Singapore
- Mark Jarvis, managing director, World Textile Information Network (WTiN)
- Kanji Kajiwara, research fellow, coordinator, Shinshu University, Japan
The event is moderated by Edwin Keh, CEO, The Hong Kong Research Institute for Textiles and Apparel (HKRITA).