Specialized Bicycle Components revealed several promotions at its U.S. team following news that Jeff McGuane, its general manager, had joined Fox Racing as CEO.
The changes were revealed in communications to retailers and reported by Bicycle Retailer.
The changes include:
- Sam Benedict, general manager of U.S. mountain biking, will lead marketing and demand creation.
- Brandon Hemmig, inside sales manager, will lead customer experience.
- Colin Daw, regional director of market development, will lead category and business development.
- Demany Smith, senior strategic accounts manager, will lead market development.
- Charles Bisaillon, global sales operations manager, will become market leader