ShopIgniter reported its second quarter revenue grew 285 percent over the second quarter of 2011 and said it is adding three senior management hires and expanding to the San Francisco Bay Area.
ShopIgniter's Social Promotion and Commerce Solution allows brands to repeatedly create, promote, manage and measure successful social product experiences such as Event Showcases, Social Landing Pages, Mobile Product Promotions, Product Launches, Offers and Exclusives.
ShopIgniter has driven social innovation for its clients that has resulted in:
- Social product experiences reaching over 12 million social consumers
- Commerce conversion rates of up to 30%
- Direct revenue contribution of up to $9 per user
- 6x – 8x ROI for some of the largest retailers and brands in the world
“We have a vision to deliver true social ROI to brands and retailers by enabling them to promote and sell their products using social media,” said Matt Compton, ShopIgniter CEO. “By creating a bridge for social consumers from brand 'liking' to product preference and purchase, we are helping our clients solve the social ROI problem, which in turn is fueling ShopIgniter's growth. To continue on our trajectory, we are broadening our talent and geographic base to reach and serve an even greater audience of brand and retail marketers.”
ShopIgniter's growth now includes a presence in San Francisco and the company announced today three industry veterans that have joined its sales, marketing and client service ranks:
- Chris Abate, Senior director of strategic accounts. Chris joins ShopIgniter from Extole, Inc. bringing years of experience creating social media engagement strategies for brands such as Universal Pictures, TOMS Shoes, and Electronic Arts.
- Leslie Karr, director of client services. Leslie has over a decade of experience leading client service teams to delight large marketing organizations within brands like Coca-Cola, PayPal, Macy's and HP.
- Marko Muellner, senior director of marketing
With over 15 years in digital marketing, Marko has managed cross-channel marketing strategy for MillerCoors Brewing, adidas America, Webtrends, Rent.com and Razorfish.
In all, ShopIgniter has attracted $11 million from investors for its solution that provides brands with an end-to-end solution to improve social product discovery, increase amplification and engagement, and increase e-commerce and retail conversion.