The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) re-elected Jonathan Ram, CEO of Clarks, Inc. as chairman of its Board of Directors for the 2023 term.
Adam Franklin, president, Franklin Sports, and Richard Sullivan, president & CEO, Asics North America, were newly elected to SFIA’s Board with six Board members who were re-elected for three-year terms. They join 11 remaining Board members serving staggered terms.
The election took place at SFIA’s Annual Meeting on December 15, 2022.
Ram was appointed to his current role with Clark’s in April 2022, after having worked as group president for Global Activewear with HanesBrands. Additional previous executive positions include New Balance, NBA, Roots, and others.
“We are fortunate and grateful to have Jonathan Ram back as our chairman of the SFIA Board,” said Tom Cove, president & CEO, SFIA. “Jon’s industry experience, leadership, creativity, and interpersonal skills are a huge asset to SFIA especially now as the Association evolves away from the focus on disruption of the pandemic and supply chain challenges of recent years.”
Re-elected Board members include:
- Melissa Dawson, president, Molten USA
- Rawleigh Grove, vice president and general counsel, Ping, Inc.
- Ray Hilvert, vice president, New Balance Sports
- Scott McDonald, CEO, Body-Solid, Inc.
- Roman Oben, vice president, Football Development & Strategy, the National Football League
- Marco Zambianchi, president, North America, Technogym
Current serving Board members include:
- Dan Arment, immediate past phairman, president & CEO, Riddell & BRG Sports, 2022-2024
- Terry Babilla, president & CEO, BSN Sports, 2021-2023
- Jennifer Bendall, vice president, North America Government & Public Affairs, Nike, 2022-2024
- Kim Davis, EVP, Social Impact, Growth Initiative & Legislative Affairs, National Hockey League, 2022-2024
- Dave Elliot: CEO, Augusta Sportswear Brands – 2022-2024
- Jeff Fiorini, CEO, Nevco Sports, 2022-2024
- Michael Schroeder, senior vice president, sales, Gildan, 2022-2024
- Dan Sheridan, president & CEO, Brooks Running Company, 2022-2024
- Laura St. George, executive vice president, Gared, 2022-202
- Kurt Tandan, associate general counsel and senior director of Corporate Affairs, Adidas, 2021-2023
- Mike Zlaket, president and CEO, Rawlings Sporting Goods, 2021-2023
Re-elected and the new Board of Director members began their terms on January 1, 2023.