Scarpa has relaunched the company’s North American website to place a bigger heritage as the company celebrates an 80-year anniversary.
The user-friendly website more effectively shares the family-owned Scarpa brand story with improved content, imagery and video. It also improves the customer and dealer experience by making it easier to learn about Scarpa products and simpler to locate retailers. Some of the new tools and features include:
- An improved dealer locator with Google map functionality, which allows users to view their closest retailers, their websites and directions to that specific store.
- P2P links on product pages gives users the opportunity to find products at an online retailer.
Product pages are redesigned with space for video and photo content to provide technical product information and examples of the product in action.
- A new onsite blog provides a place for dealer-driven content covering events, athletes, brand news, staff and other news pertaining to specific regions.
- An updated event page allows for a flexible design and opportunity to build out a more inclusive calendar that will help give exposure to local events.
- A new resource library gives dealers the ability to log in and access product and lifestyle images to support their buys.
“Our website is a direct extension of our brand and one of the most important tools we have to share our story, and to support and grow the community that Scarpa has cultivated through the years,” said Kim Miller, CEO of Scarpa North America. “We’re thrilled to be able to launch a site that’s much more effectively conveys who we are, and what we do–which is focusing on performance mountain footwear.”