Running USA, the national non-profit trade organization for running events and businesses, added eight new members to the Running USA Board of Directors.
This year’s class consists of three re-elected board members, with Mike Coleman, Gary Schwake and Jack Staph retaining their seats.
The five new members bring a unique blend of experience, with expertise in fields of event management, medical operations, technology and media. The terms of those elected begin on July 1, 2016, with each director serving for two years.
The latest class of Running USA Board of Directors, includes:
- Mike Coleman – Running USA Board Member, At-Large
- Bryan Lively – VP of Sales and Customer Success, Crowdrise
- Dimity McDowell – Co-Founder, Another Mother Runner
- Gary Schwake – Director of Strategic Business Developement, ACTIVE Network / Virtual Event Bags
- Jack Staph – President, Rite Aid Cleveland Marathon
- Heidi Swartz – Executive Director, The Cowtown
- Stuart Weiss – Medical Director, New York Road Runners
- Matt West – Senior VP of Operations, DMSE
“We are excited to begin working with our newest board members and continuing to grow Running USA,” says Running USA CEO Rich Harshbarger. “The diverse knowledge and leadership of this incoming group is unique and something we hope lends itself to expanding our organization.”
The next Running USA Board of Directors meeting takes place in Denver, June 28-29, at the Grand Hyatt.
To view the Running USA Board of Directors and read their profiles, please visit: http://www.runningusa.org/board-of-directors-16.