Thule will drop it’s latest tent, the Tepue Footfill, in February 2021. The design sleeps two adults with room for a kayak, bikes, surfboards, and other cargo next to it on the roof.
- At 24-inches wide, the tent is half the width of most rooftop tents on the market.
- When folded, the low profile sits 9.5-inches above the roof rack for easy drive-thru low clearance areas including garages and parking structures.
- Preserving valuable space, it easily folds.
- Low-profile, symmetrical design, allows the tent to be mounted on either side of a vehicle and easily removes for storage.
- A single person can open and break down the tent with intuitive internal telescoping frame poles.
- Once opened, the interior features a wide entry, oversized panoramic windows and dual skylights.
- The base reduces tent weight with strength and stability.
- To improve durability in shipping and simplify the initial installation process, pre-installed mounting rails have been added.
- Includes high-density foam mattress.
- The tent can be customized with a portfolio of accessories sold separately.
- The canopy fabric is UV and mold resistant for year-round use.
- Included rainfly attaches to the tent for a dry camping experience but can fold down quickly.
Photo courtesy Thule