Teva collaborated with Chloé on an exclusive collection of sport sandals that reimagines Teva’s iconic silhouettes, the Hurricane XLT2 and Hurricane XLT2 Ampsole.
The designs offer a whimsical approach to using recycled straps adorned with the Chloé logo while retaining the sandal’s lower impact materials, including a 50 percent recycled rubber outsole for durability and traction.
Other key sustainable features include:
- 65 percent recycled polyester straps;
- Hand-tied ribbons on each tri-ring;
- 30 percent recycled nylon shank stabilizes the foot;
- 30 percent recycled EVA top sole;
- 30 percent recycled EVA midsole;
- Treated with Life Natural, a responsibly sourced peppermint-based antimicrobial that fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria;
- Straps are made with recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable Repreve polyester yarn by Unifi.
For more product information, go here.