Saucony released its Peregrine 13 trail running collection with three options— Peregrine 13 for speedy trail efforts, Peregrine 13 ST for soft, muddy terrain, and Peregrine 13 GTX for waterproof protection. The Peregrine 13 Collection is available in men’s sizes 7-13 and 14, and women’s sizes 5-11 and 12.
“There are more opportunities than ever for runners to hit the dirt and when they do, we want them to have the best experience possible,” said Katie Pyle, senior product line manager for Saucony Trail. “Every journey takes courage, but you can take the first step with confidence in our trail running lineup. Wherever you go—pine forests, rocky scrambles, mucky terrain—the Peregrine 13 Collection holds nothing back for the ultimate off-road experience. With this update, we’ve made every detail even better: speed, comfort, agility, protection, and responsiveness.”
- Peregrine 13 features a PwrRun foam midsole and PwrRun+ sock liner; a trail-specific PwrTrac outsole with 5mm lugs; lightweight rock guard for uneven surfaces; upper update for a secure foot lockdown; breathable/protective mesh upper for warm weather; a D-ring on the upper for gaiter compatibility; is vegan and contains recycled materials with a 4mm offset
- Peregrine 13 ST (soft terrain) features PwrRun foam midsole and PwrRun+ sock liner; 6.5mm lugs; mid-cut ankle gaiter, protective booty, debris-resistant upper and rock guard; is vegan and contains recycled materials, with a 4mm offset.
- Peregrine 13 GTX features waterproof, windproof and breathable Gore-Tex Invisible Fit technology, PwrRun foam midsole and PwrRun+ sock liner; PwrTrac rubber outsole and rock guard; is vegan and contains recycled materials, with a 4mm offset.
In addition to the Peregrine 13 collection, new for 2023 Saucony will drop its first performance hiking boots. Release dates as follows:
- March 28—Ultra Ridge GTX, with a waterproof, mid-cut Gore-Tex upper and PwrRun PB foam cushioning
- April 11—Xodus Ultra 2
- May 2—Blaze TR, with a PwrRun foam midsole and lug sole
- July 18—Endorphin Rift, powered by Saucony’s Speedroll technology and PwrRun PB cushioning.