Rumpl, the manufacturer of technical blankets, introduced the NanoLoftâ Flame Blanket for use at the campfire or firepit.
“One of the most frequent requests we get from Rumpl fans is for a flame-resistant blanket, and we designed the NanoLoft Flame Blanket for extended life around the campfire,” said Wylie Robinson, founder and CEO. “The proprietary blend of modacrylic and cotton developed by our product team will keep your blanket free of melted holes from flying sparks.”
The blanket’s features include:
- A fire-resistant exterior made from a proprietary blend of modacrylic and cotton;
- The blanket passes the ISO 15025:2016 standard for protection against flame;
- It is insulated with Rumpl’s 100 percent post-consumer recycled NanoLoft insulation;
- Cape clip for hands-free use;
- It weighs 0.7 pounds and measures 52″ x 38″; and
- Constructed from 12 recycled water bottles and packs down to the size of a Nalgene water bottle.
For more product information, go here.
Photo courtesy Rumpl