Osprey said it will launch for Fall 2022 its Mutant Nimsdai 90 created for Nepalese mountaineer and Osprey ambassador Nimsdai “Nims” Purja MBE and his team who were the first to summit K2 in the winter of 2020.
“Tested in the harshest environment on one of the world’s toughest mountaineering feats, the Mutant Nimsdai 90 was built to handle even the heaviest of loads in a streamlined pack that delivers stability when it matters most,” said Erik Hamerschlag, senior product manager, Osprey.
The Mutant Nimsdai 90 is designed for technical alpine-specific climbs with its Dual ToolLocks, rope carry, snowshed backpanel, glove-friendly buckles, and strippable features. A narrow profile, close-to-body carry and Osprey’s fit system make for efficient and safer movement.
- removable top pocket with stowaway FlapJacket;
- under-lid rope attachment with an adjustable webbing strap;
- dual ToolLocks with bungee tie-offs;
- 4mm LightWire frame;
- snowshed fabric backpanel;
- stretch woven mesh harness over EVA foam; and
- bluesign approved fabric (PFC/PFAS-free DWR)
- Main | 210D recycled nylon grid nanofly
- Accent | 210D recycled high tenacity nylon
- Bottom | 600D recycled high tenacity nylon
Photo courtesy Osprey