Indyeva, a sustainable manufacturer of women’s clothing, released its apparel collection for FW21. The collection includes outdoor styles ranging from sweaters to baselayers and down-insulated parkas.
Indyeva’s mission is to use 100 percent recycled synthetic fibers and natural or organic fibers by 2025 in all its clothing. Indyeva is ahead of its goal with “42 percent of the raw materials made up of sustainable components in the FW21 collection,” said the company.
Highlights of the collection include:
- Four materials used come from recycled polyester certified GRS (Global Recycled Standard), two are Repreve;
- Three materials come from natural and biological fibers or are plant-based;
- 14 are certified Bluesign;
- 13 are certified Oekotex; and
- All products are insulated with down and RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified; some use Recycled Polyester from Primaloft.
“At Indyeva, we stand for nature, women and sustainable clothing that enhances your comfort and performance,” said Jean-Pierre Fernandez, Founder and CEO, Indyeva. “We’re excited to be launching a fresh collection of functional, stylish and sustainably made timeless pieces to empower women to continue to explore the outdoors, regardless of the season.”
The FW21 collection features technologies to keep women warm and comfortable with ThermoBalance DriRelease that is moisture-wicking, fast-drying and minimizes odors; Jesey DriRelease, a technical and eco-friendly performance fiber; and Thermal Pro Polartec, an eco-friendly fabric made from recycled polyester that is fast-drying and warm.
- Pecora Sweater
- Toga Sleeveless Tunic
- Matkailu HV II Pant
- Perna Legging
- Ayaba CB Jacket
- Kapa Long Down Vest
For more product information, go here.
Photo courtesy Indyeva