Adidas and Beyoncé’s Ivy Park announced their latest collaboration called Park Trail. The inspiration comes from the “resilience of the outdoors, the spirit of the streets and the possibilities of the future.”
The collection will be available in Adidas stores, online at adidas.com/ivypark on February 9 and in select partner stores worldwide on February 10.
The campaign stars entertainer Offset and his son, Kodi; model and actress Devon Aoki; rapper/singer Ice Spice; Japanese Instagram fashion model Coco Princess; NFL baller Jordan Fuller; NCAA gymnast Nia Dennis; pro soccer player Dani Weatherholt; and pro skateboarder Diego Nájera.
The color palette includes Sol Ange (solar orange), Mojave (focus orange), Lake-Her (legacy indigo), Denali Green (wild pine), Yosemite (purple), White Sands (cream white), Pynes (pulse lime) and signature Canyon print (camo print).
Taking cues from Adidas’ archives, Park Trail footwear includes the Ivy Park TT2000 basketball shoe in two colors; convertible backpacks, bags and hats with utilitarian accents, including carabiners and fastenings, with a mix of colors, prints and finishes.
The Ivy Park kid’s collection takes cues from the adult collection and features sportswear, outerwear and accessories .
- Fashion highlights: Camo Sequin Jacket, Camo Fur Coat and Camo Canvas Track Suit
- Active highlights: Circular Knit Camo Crop, Tight and Zip Hoodie
- Foundation highlights: Knit Camo Jacquard Sweater and Camo Hidden Pocket Crew Neck Sweatshirt
- Footwear highlights: IVP Top Ten 2000 (TT2000)
- Accessory highlights: Camo Reversible Bucket Hat and Camo Convertible backpack
- Fabrics: camo cotton canvas and cotton twill, camo sequin, camo faux fur, nylon and stretch woven
The men’s and women’s collection includes 56 apparel styles (inclusive sizing), 12 accessories, three footwear styles, with one shoe, the TT 2000, in two colors. Unisex regular and oversized fit, men’s regular and tight fits, women’s tight, regular and oversized fits; and sizes from XXXS-XXXXL round out the offering.
Kid’s collection includes 12 apparel styles, four kid’s accessories styles and one footwear style.
Photo courtesy Adidas x Ivy Park