Outdoor Retailer is pleased to announce major savings for exhibiting companies with their official service contractor — GES. Per an agreement negotiated with Outdoor Retailer, GES is cutting costs on basic services including labor for booth set up, selected furnishings and material handling.
The following GES rate reductions will go into effect for all 2005 Outdoor Retailer tradeshows (percentage discounts from 2004 published rates):
- Material Handling/Drayage – 17% to 22% reduction
- GES Labor – 15% reduction
- Marshalling yard and weight certificate fees eliminated
- Select GES Furnishings – 15% reduction
- 200 lb minimum reduced to 100 lb minimum
- Standard Booth Carpet – 15% reduction
- Discount Rate Deadline extended
“Our number one goal is to improve upon the Outdoor Retailer experience and create the best value for our customers exhibitors and buyers alike,” said Peter Devin, Outdoor Retailers Show Director.
“The discounts in 2005 will make a big difference in the bottom line for exhibiting costs while GES will continue to provide the same quality services they have in the past.” added Devin.