The Outdoor Industry Association (OIA) announced two returning board members and four new incoming members to the board.
The six will take their seats officially at the upcoming board meeting preceding the summer Outdoor Retailer show.
The six are:
- Jonathan Cedar, CEO – Biolite
- Phyllis Grove, VP marketing and ecommerce – Hydro Flask
- Dana Howe, retailer relations manager – Grassroots Outdoor Alliance
- Rue Mapp, founder and CEO – Outdoor Afro
- Bruce Old, VP of Global Wholesale Sales – Patagonia
- Jim Smith, owner – Mountain Chalet