Under Armour's Brand Mission is to deliver our universal guarantee of performance with superior product and unparalleled service. For the past decade, we've provided the world with technically advanced products engineered with our exclusive fabric construction, supreme moisture management, and proven innovation. Every Under Armour® product is doing something for you: It's making you better. The logo is our guarantee.
We cannot provide this type of guarantee without the hard work of our talented and dedicated team. That team is growing, and we need more individuals that can bring innovative and cutting-edge ideas to our organization. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, and continue impacting the industry like no other company has.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating brand identity and distinctive Under Armour apparel offerings with a creative and current design vision
- Design and tell a collection story for Under Armour and our customers specifications under aggressive time lines
- Solid understanding of garment construction and textiles
- Design and present conceptual layouts for trend/ inspiration/ design direction; trims; color and apparel offering using exceptional hand illustration skills and Adobe Illustrator and PhotoShop skills
- Develop and execute clear and detailed technical kits for development.
- Assure that your category meets price point, tells a strong merchandising story and meets development time lines
- Interact cross functionally with PLMs, Developers, Patternmaker and Fabric Developer on seasonal line development from vision to execution
- Lead fittings with PLMs, Product Developers and Pattern Maker for designated product
- BA or BFA in Apparel Design with 5 plus years experience in field
- Computer Skills:
o Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Quark
o Ability to work efficiently on a Mac (or PC) when needed
o MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to sketch by hand
- Detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure to successfully meet multiple deadlines
Employer paid medical premiums, casual work environment and free parking are only a few of the perks you will enjoy at Under Armour®. If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please forward your resume and cover letter, in Word format, to email@example.com.