Highway Two (H2), the North American importer and distributor of cycling brands Continental, Selle Royal, Fizik, crankbrothers, Brooks England, ABUS, Knog, and 100%, announced hires in finance, operations, sales, and marketing.
H2’s president, George Eubanks, said, “We are thrilled to welcome such strong new talent at a moment of tremendous growth in cycling participation. Each member of our team adds unique strengths that allow H2 to build a culture of exceptional support to our customers and our brands.”
Recent hires include:
- Divyesh Patel, director of finance and accounting, brings over 25 years of experience in finance in CPG companies, including Coop Home Goods, TheRenewCo and Cabinets To Go, to the position.
- Giuseppe Mariconda, operations manager, joins H2 after five years working in finance and operations at Selle Royal Group. He leads H2’s IT support and logistics teams, including warehousing, product purchasing and planning.
- Ryan Ward, e-commerce manager, is onboarding a B2B platform expected in January 2023. Ward has an extensive background in B2B and B2C e-commerce and marketing, primarily in the action sports industry.
- Courtney Wilson, marketing supervisor, comes from Yuba Bicycles and Giant Group USA. She also brings video marketing and data analysis experience to the position having worked at Pixability.
- Eddie Santiago, territory manager, Midwest, brings “deep sales and management experience” having worked at Cannondale and Saris. He works from the Chicago area.
- Morgan Dye, inside sales representative, brings extensive experience working in IBDs in Colorado and California in sales, management and bike maintenance. Dye will support H2’s customers in Utah, Colorado and areas of Southern California.
“At H2, we have a portfolio of the strongest and most innovative brands in the premium cycling space,” Eubanks said. “We are challenging ourselves to match our premium product level with equally premium service levels for our customers. Expanding the depth and experience of our team will be a huge help in accelerating us forward.”