The RV Industry Association board of directors this week announced it had re-elected Garry Enyart as Chairman of the Board for the year 2020 during the group’s meeting on November 12 in Las Vegas, NV.
Enyart is director, mobile generator business, Cummins Power Systems. He has served as chairman since being elected to the position last September. He has also held the posts of first vice chairman, second vice chairman, treasurer and secretary on the executive committee.
Executive committee officers were also elected to their posts by the board of directors, including First Vice Chairman Jeff Rutherford, Airxcel Inc.; Second Vice Chairman Michael Happe, Winnebago Industries; and Secretary Bob Martin, Thor Industries.
Kevin McArt, Forest River, was named treasurer, replacing Matt Miller of Newmar following that company’s acquisition by Winnebago Industries. RV Industry Association President Craig Kirby also serves on the executive committee as well as ex officio Bob Parish.
Other actions at the meeting include the following:
- Welcomed newly elected members of the board, Matt Carboneau, District Manager of Wesco Distribution and Mary Pouliot, VP of Sales & Marketing of Thetford Corporation.
- Welcomed newly appointed members of the board, Vikram Kaul, President of Extreme Outdoors, LLC., named to fulfill the remaining unexpired term of Joe Kikos and Toby O’Rourke, President of Kampgrounds of America, was named to an Appointed Director Board seat. The board created the appointed director capability at its June 2019 meeting to allow inclusion of valuable contributors not otherwise eligible to serve.
- Approved the 2020 budget that holds membership dues in place but increases seal costs $11 to fund the organization’s signature programs and board-directed initiatives. The increase comes in response to lower revenues from seal sales and the board decision to not move forward with a national wholesale tradeshow. Consistent with prior adjustments to the RV Industry Association seal, the seal increase will be monitored monthly by the Executive Committee and will be subject to a board review at each board meeting for potential adjustments. The next meeting of the RV Industry Association Board is March 2020.
- The organization also announced that it will be hosting a strategic planning session January 13-14, 2020, where the executive committee and key leadership will map out revised organizational goals and a three-year operational plan.
- The term for 2020 RV Industry Association board members and officers begins January 1, 2020.