Foot Locker, Inc. debuted its first smartphone mobile application for iOS and Android. The Foot Locker App also exclusively introduces the world to Shoemoji, the world's first sneaker replica emoticons. Shoemoji launches with more than 80 iconic sneakers.
Available for free within the Foot Locker App, Shoemoji creates a new way for sneaker aficionados to talk about and share their favorite passion. Just as smartphone users communicate with each other using various emojis, customers can now share their love of sneakers in a new, visual way and be the first to show off some of their favorite styles with new Shoemojis.
Specifically designed to enhance consumers' digital experience with the Foot Locker brand, the App makes sneaker fans' lives easier by allowing them to seamlessly browse new sneakers that will be released, which Foot Locker locations will carry the shoes, and when they are available for purchase, all within the convenience of a single application.
“We are very excited to introduce our first smartphone application,” said Stacy Cunningham, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Foot Locker. “We know how important phones are in our customers' lives and we always want to offer them a premium experience with Foot Locker wherever they may be. We believe that the Foot Locker App, along with the introduction of Shoemoji, is another great way for us to provide that experience.”
Foot Locker is planning frequent updates to the App featuring exciting enhancements.
In addition to Shoemoji, the App features the following functionalities:
- Release Calendar: Foot Locker's complete release calendar allows consumers to keep up with future shoe launches and be the first to know about hot, new releases. Users can also select a specific sneaker release and seamlessly add it to their iCalendar or Google Calendar, ensuring they never miss a single release.
- Launch Locator: The Launch Locator lives within the Release Calendar and allows consumers to discover exactly where their favorite new releases are available while keeping track of release dates and procedures all in one App.
- Store Locator: Consumers will never lose sight of the nearest Foot Locker store. With location services turned on, your phone will immediately know the closest store.
- Shop: Users can enjoy full and seamless access to Foot Locker's online store, allowing them to browse and purchase the newest styles and gear directly from the App.
- VIP: The App allows users to easily sign up for Foot Locker's loyalty program and access their personal accounts to track spending and status, plus get access to upgrades.
- Foot Locker's smartphone application will be updated with new features regularly, including adding the latest and greatest new sneakers transformed into Shoemojis. The App is available for download now for iOS in the Apple App Store and for Android via the Google Play Store.