Carrboro, NC-based run specialty retailer Fleet Feet on Wednesday announced the 12 employee honorees of its inaugural Pacesetter Award.
Selected from a brand-wide nomination process open to Fleet Feet storeowners and operating partners earlier this year, the 2018 Pacesetters have made significant contributions to the brand, demonstrated leadership and exceptional customer service, and have made an impact in their communities.
Fleet Feet CEO and President Joey Pointer, along with Fleet Feet’s Franchise Advisory Council members and Store Support Team, officially celebrated and recognized the 12 employees at the 2018 Fleet Feet Pacesetter Summit in the brand’s Carrboro headquarters Oct. 17-18.
“There is no greater importance to our brand than our employees and our owners, and the energy, passion, and commitment they show each and every day in communities across the country,” Pointer said. “It’s no surprise that the idea for the Pacesettters summit originated at the store level with Charles Woodruff, our Albany franchise owner, and I was thrilled to have our team and our advisory council build off of his original idea and recognize such an exemplary group of individuals.
“These team members perfectly embody the beliefs and core principles we value at Fleet Feet, and I look forward to seeing their continued efforts make long-lasting impacts across the country.”
Fleet Feet’s 2018 Pacesetter Award winners include:
- Stevven Anderson, General Manager (Greensboro, NC)
- Jordan Ayers, Store Manager (Durham, NC)
- Barb Boutillier, General Manager (Rochester, NY)
- Jacob Dagger, Store Manager (Raleigh, NC)
- Barb Delgado, Retail Experience Manager (St. Louis, MO)
- Micah Estelle, Inventory Controller (Spokane, WA)
- Diane Forrest, Outfitter (Sacramento, CA)
- Sarah Harriman, Assistant Manager/Ambassador of Fun (Charleston, SC)
- Loren McCreesh, Events & Training Program Coordinator (Montclair, NJ)
- Mallory Mitchell, Head Coach (Syracuse, NY)
- John Moloznik, SVP Sales & Marketing (Chicago, IL)
- Meredith Rairden, General Manager (Cincinnati, OH)
During the Pacesetter Summit, the honorees worked alongside the brand’s leadership team to develop the vision, goal, and operational plan for the brand’s forthcoming and first-ever national charitable foundation. The summit also included presentations from several storeowners, as well as James Maynard, founder and chairman of Investors Management Corporation, on topics ranging from leadership to development of store culture
The 2018 Pacesetter honorees will attend Fleet Feet’s National Conference in 2019. The nomination window for the 2019 Pacesetter honorees will open in July of 2019.